What Is Our Country Coming To?

They just need to go back to their island

I'm so sick and tired of Patty McDrunk ruining our Protestant and proper way of life here in America. What are we allowing our once great nation to come to by allowing those guinies off the boat? These Papists are nothing but beligerant alcoholics who know nothing but brute force and leave a swarth of mayhem in their path.

And now...as non-racist and inclusive Americans we try to give these Celts a day to celebrate their ridiculous culture and what happens? They can't handle it and subsequently it is costing us, the U.S. Taxpayer (certainly those Flanigans don't pay taxes) b/c we have to provide extra police to babysit these drunkards.

Extreme actions must be taken...clearly our NINA policy has fallen short...I propose that for the sake of our American way of life...a culture deeply rooted in ALMOST 250 years of rich tradition and history...it is time for us to build a WALL between our fair nation and those corrupting Irish. Think of the children and their futures...or else one day your daughter may be forced to wear this like their own yellow star:

211336185v1_240x240_Front.jpg

This is a ridiculous post.

Clearly you can't grasp the argument.... it's about legal vs. illegal immigration, and the cost to our country when illegal immigrants siphon off tax dollars. It's particularly unfair to those who immigrated legally and pay their taxes. You do nothing but tear down a strawman with this absurd parody.

I welcome anybody to come to the greatest nation on Earth and pursue their American Dream. But the Dream only works when people follow the laws. The biggest issue with immigration isn't who is coming to America... it is our country's refusal to enforce immigration laws.

You just keep trolling, CBL... twisting it around and making it about racism. I guess for some people it is easier to take the shorcut around real thinking.

Edited by UNTflyer

He's a lib living in a synthetic lib world safely beside his computer screen, clueless to the outside world around him. What do you expect?

Rick

Don't you just hate those damn libs? I say it's high time we call for the elimination of them there rascals.

Edited by Green P1

Don't you just hate those damn libs? I say it's high time we call for the elimination of them rascals.

Personally, liberals do not bother me. I support a lot of liberal ideals like gay marriage increased funding for education. It's just that intellectual dishonesty and propping up strawmen to knock down, from either side of the aisle, rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing things in Ticket terminology, I imagine the uber-conservative posts on this board to sound like the two guys with the deep accents in the fake political ads "You know what else, Earl?" "What's that, Charlie?" "That Hussein Osama also hates babies and is against freedom!" "Well, I reckon I won't support a commie bastard like that!" (cheesy patriotic music in background)

Then, the instigating Liberal posts are in the Gordon Keith Liberal Man over-questioning accusatory voice... "Well, he raped that infant because your conservative educational system failed him! You are just too judgemental and bloodthirsty to see that!"

Carry on. 'Tis fun.

Edited by CaribbeanGreen

Seeing things in Ticket terminology, I imagine the uber-conservative posts on this board to sound like the two guys with the deep accents in the fake political ads "You know what else, Earl?" "What's that, Charlie?" "That Hussein Osama also hates babies and is against freedom!" "Well, I reckon I won't support a commie bastard like that!" (cheesy patriotic music in background)

Then, the instigating Liberal posts are in the Gordon Keith Liberal Man over-questioning accusatory voice... "Well, he raped that infant because your conservative educational system failed him! You are just too judgemental and bloodthirsty to see that!"

Carry on. 'Tis fun.

Amazing how we think alike.... but the music in the background has to be Toby Keith.

Lets get this back on topic, how are we going to get the ten of thousands of illegal irish out of the country.

Look, we already let the Germans despoil our country when we ignored Benjamin Franklin's advice:

“Few of their children in the country learn English... The signs in our streets have inscriptions in both languages ... Unless the stream of their importation could be turned they will soon so outnumber us that all the advantages we have will not be able to preserve our language, and even our government will become precarious.” Link.

I, for one, am glad Lou Dobbs and other commentators are spending so much time on the illegal irish, this is clearly the biggest threat to America.

eaglepc0.gifeaglepc0.gifeaglepc0.gif

There's a huge difference between those who come here from across the ocean to those who get here from across an open ground. Both being allowed to stay here illegally needs addressing. Both being allowed to get here illegally needs addressing also. One interesting point in an above link.

"The immigration system absolutely needs to be fixed," said Kennelly. The undocumented Irish "have employed people, they've paid taxes, they've contributed favorably to society, they've tried every visa option and entered the 'green card' lottery every year. But it's becoming impossible to live here without a Social Security number and a driver's license. It's a pressured situation."

The Irish seem to be going about it all wrong and making things too difficult for themselves. Have they not been paying attention for crying out loud?

Rick

I'm just glad that no matter how much havoc black people cause (and I see my fair share nightly) you can't complain about our illegal immigration...we didn't exactly ask to come here. And don't think we won't use this fact to justify any/every thing we do wrong as the result of the past 300 years or so.

Lest anyone get confused, I take Paco and Whitey to jail a whole bunch too.

Lest anyone get confused, I take Paco and Whitey to jail a whole bunch too.

PacoFigueroa.jpg

scan0044.jpg

This this point, I figured he could stay out of trouble.

Edited by Quoner