Detroit fan here...

I'm looking forward to a match against rival Colorado -- I guess by that logic, Dallas wound be playing San Jose.

However a Dallas / Colorado match-up would be nice -- so we (Detroit) can get revenge on Calgary for a prior early elimination.

Either way, the next round will serve up some good games in the West!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, not to bring bring any bad karma up. But if the stars didn't have the offensive explosion in the 3rd, they would be looking for a new coach and net minder next season.

Turco has been raked over the coals for letting soft goals in during the playoffs and that second period goal was one the worst he has ever let in.

Also, not to bring bring any bad karma up. But if the stars didn't have the offensive explosion in the 3rd, they would be looking for a new coach and net minder next season.

Turco has been raked over the coals for letting soft goals in during the playoffs and that second period goal was one the worst he has ever let in.

Well I think Turco has has put to rest all of his critcs based on what he did against Vancouver last year and what he did against the Ducks. When you post 3 shutouts and still dont win a series then all that blame goes to the offense. This series, he probably wasnt as spectacular as he was last year but he was DEFINITELY the better goaltender. If we look for a new goalie, who will we get? The NHL and hockey world views Turco as one of the best goalies in the league. Its really only people here that can think negatively about Turco.

The Red Wings make me pretty nervous, but the Stars are playing well. Still work to do against San Jose. GO DALLAS STARS!

Got to love the Stars! Man I am really believing!!! I was predicting the Stars in 6 again but now I am starting to think in 5, knock on wood.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Dallas just let San hose A back in it.

I don't know who to be mad at, myself for staying up and watching in the first place, that bullshit first wave off goal by Morrow, the roob that can't handle the puck or Turco blowing a 2 to nothing goal lead in the third? Stars are doing their best to give this thing away.

Rick

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Dallas just let San hose A back in it.

I don't know who to be mad at, myself for staying up and watching in the first place, that bullshit first wave off goal by Morrow, the roob that can't handle the puck or Turco blowing a 2 to nothing goal lead in the third? Stars are doing their best to give this thing away.

Rick

You can't blame Turco for the puck being turned over in our zone. The whole team just played flat in the third. The D line let things get by that shouldn't have. That blown call pissed me off, that jack hole in the booth laughing it up as they wave the goal off, Hackery.

Sharks had the 2nd most points in the League this year did they not? San Jose wasn't gonna go down easily. Dallas has Game 6 at home and should close them out. If SJ steals another one, the Stars may as well not go back for Game 7 because I think they'll be toast.

I don't know why they jacked with the lines, Cromby and Peterson, Mietienen(sp?) Those guys shouldn't have been on the ice. Not to mention the versus commentators just plain, suck... God they are horribly unbalanced broadcasters. That game made me crazy. I think we take it here but if we don't it could very well be over. But this team is not like the teams of the past. They seem to have that never quit attitude.