Yahoo Nt Logo

filmerj

UNT has only ten shades of green that is seen throughout the Mean Green World. Time to throw all the crap away and begin a new, with the colors of 2007 and the future.

Maybe against Tulsa, we can black out the stadium and show some kind of cohesiveness. Or for those who do not believe in the ultra slick black and green that Dodge wears then how about a white out with the appropriate green on the t-shirts.

I know we need sponsorship money. But it can be done.

Link? I've clicked on everything "North Texas" on yahoo and it still shows the unt star logo.

Rick

I don't think I can give you one. If you have a yahoo Id then you should be able to see it when signed in..

On the yahoo football and basketball pages (when I am signed in Yahoo ) it shows my favorite teams that I have listed and NT is one of the two I have listed, (Tech is my wife's college). That does show the current "flying Eagle". When clicking on the North Texas page then it displays only the older symbol.

Actually they also show up on the "Yahoo general Sports page" as well. I have NT listed as a favorite on the team tracker section. If you have not done that, it will show the last score and next game in whatever sport for whatever teams you list.