Tcu Supporters Donate To Smu

MCMLXXX

That's greatness... I may have to go donate a .01 as well , maybe a buffalo nickel since it is the holiday season.

I'd also like to donate Mendoza for their head or any open defense coaching position that they have. After this happens , I'll donate an additional $1,00O , this time to UNT for bringing in Mr. DeLoach!!

Merry Christmas Bitches!!!!!

Very funny...but remember, payback is "hell". If this happens and we start "messing around" with other university booster sites and start making the type of donations suggested here, we should not "complain and yell" when it happens to us. This is not a situation I would want to see happen here at UNT.

Leave other schools programs alone...everyone here knows how hard it is to raise $$$$ for anything...much less athletics at a place like SMU. Let it be and concentrate on building up your own "war chests" to donate to our new stadium when the call comes...and it will come....

Very funny...but remember, payback is "hell". If this happens and we start "messing around" with other university booster sites and start making the type of donations suggested here, we should not "complain and yell" when it happens to us. This is not a situation I would want to see happen here at UNT.

Leave other schools programs alone...everyone here knows how hard it is to raise $$$$ for anything...much less athletics at a place like SMU. Let it be and concentrate on building up your own "war chests" to donate to our new stadium when the call comes...and it will come....

I agree. It's definately funny, but instead of opening up a can or worms, I think we should just leave them alone. Definately, funny though.

...everyone here knows how hard it is to raise $$$$ for anything...much less athletics at a place like SMU.

:blink: Say What? :blink:

.....Orsini, who declined comment through a spokesman, has raised about $10 million from boosters toward salaries for the new coach and his staff. SMU didn't appear to blink at Johnson's $1.5 million annual compensation at Navy.

Rick