Mean Green Sign Owner

BIG DAWG

The owner is no other than my season ticket partner, and tailgate buddy RETSO!

He has served the Mean Green Nation admirably!

He had his students doing worksheets all day yesterday while he was brainstorming a sign that would make the Mean Green Nation proud!

I just got off the phone with him, and he said he stood out in the rain for almost two hours to get that position.

Congrats to the Mighty RETSO!

RETSO called to tell me he has another sign for tomorrow. It is just as good as the one he had today, but I don't want to spoil it

There will be a lot of other signs from other teams tomorrow, but he is going to try and get NT some more air time with another Mean Green sign on College Gameday which starts at 9am...keep a look out

Edited by BIG DAWG

has anyone seen the new sign?

He called me this morning and told me he didn't get back from the riverwalk last night until about 3:30am last night, so he just went with the sign from yesterday. He was hungover an tired, but made it out there and got yesterday's sign visible yet again.

Still pretty great!

LOL I saw it too. Todd Dodge is Chase's daddy.

Funny fact....in Grand Prairie, on Pioneer, there's a Daniel Ave., right by the Chase Manhattan...when you're driving east, just as you reach the road, it lines up perfectly and says "CHASE Daniel". I noticed that on Thursday. Thought it was pretty funny.