The Pass, The Yac, The Block(s)...the Video

MarkCiz

That first block looks like a ULM player kncking another ULM player out of bounds... am I imagining that? Am I seeing it wrong? The second block is Stickler, no doubt - but that first block looks like two ULM players banging into one another, lol.

I think you're right. Fitz had already blown past the defender that got taken out, but that is hilarious.

That first block looks like a ULM player kncking another ULM player out of bounds... am I imagining that? Am I seeing it wrong? The second block is Stickler, no doubt - but that first block looks like two ULM players banging into one another, lol.

I think that ULM player was pushed/blocked by a UNT player behind him into the other ULM guy.

You know I watched the video many times and I hate to say this but I think it was a block in the back by Brandon Jackson at least I think it was him. Maybe I'm wrong but check it out. The ULM player runs into his teammate before the great Brock Block, copyright pending, but I think he got a friendly shove in the back to propel him that way. Doesn't matter now though!

Tell me if you guys see something different

Thank god for Sun Belt refs! God Bless Em! Other then a few things here and there (like this, that can only be seen with close-ups and slowed up video) - they have really improved this year. I mean they have been pretty stellar. This conference definitely had its growing pains but the Belt is getting its act together.