Ou Fan

Dodge2007

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthrea...8053&page=4

If we can only get some early breaks!!!!!!!!

Biggest fear is how well OU defense performs against spread offenses. How effective will Meager be running the zone reads, option, and QB leads/draws that Dodge has in his offense? Hopefully, J-MO's hamstring stays in tact, because as Dodge stated, "he is our best player on offense."

Edited by Dodge2007

I'll be there but I am flying up from Houston. Going to get there early to get my buzz and game face on. I'll piss off a few Sooners like I do a few posters on this board, without a doubt.

My brother and my dad both live in Houston. I hope you piss them off, just don't get your sack ripped open like the dude in the bar with the UT shirt. Be carefull, remember, strength in numbers, make sure you're always around the rest of the green.

I have never been to Norman but I hear those guys are nuts. That freakin Boomer Sooner will be playing all damn day.

I've been there about 4 times and what you heard about Boomer Sooner is correct.

But as much as I dislike OU, I have to give them props for putting on a hell of a show that gets their fans very much into the game. They are one of the finest examples of college game day pagentry that I've ever witnessed.

The people in charge of our game day pagentry should take notes.

I had a discussion with an OU fan yesterday about the game. After listening to him go on about how good they were and how bad he thought they were going to beat NT, I finally just said

"OU is pretty good. What were ya'll last year? 10 wins, 3 losses, and one post game engagement?" He corrected me that OU had 10 wins but he didn't say much else after that!

Greenjoe, the shuttle bus from the Noble Center is the way to go. It is a regular campus bus system. The stadium is quite a hoof from the Noble Center. From three years ago, I think the RT cost is $3. I elected to walk back AFTER the game because the lines were long and the busses were few. In retrospect, I would have waited for the bus because it is a long way in the dark when you can't see where you are going. There may have been a bit of Shiner fog too.

I will be at the BBQ, it was pretty good (but not Metzler's) the last time. I recommend it, with a couple of ice cold Shiners.

These guys are assholes.

You'd think considering they're last game *ahem* they'd practice a little humility.

But then again, they ARE Sooners...

Sooners aren't smart enough to know what humility is.. Their minds are stuck at a 5th grade level, thats just how it is in Oklahoma..

I thought this was pretty damn funny:

" Sooners: 38

meangreen: -9 (I can't explain it, you'll just have to see it)

or...

38-6 whichever comes first. "

Can't really blame 'em for ripping us. If roles were reversed, I gauran-damn-tee you, we'd all be doing the same.

:D