Tj Hartfords

MeanGreengdub

For all of you who went to TJ Hartfords, how did you like it? This was my first event to attend and I had a great time. I enjoyed all the free "swag" and the cheap beer was a plus too. Does anyone know where the pictures that were taken will be put up??

For all of you who went to TJ Hartfords, how did you like it? This was my first event to attend and I had a great time. I enjoyed all the free "swag" and the cheap beer was a plus too. Does anyone know where the pictures that were taken will be put up??

I wasn't able to attend but may go there in a couple weeks during a Cowboy away game broadcast to meet some friends. Were there plenty of TVs around or in bar area only? How was the food?

The free swag was nice! I got some extra chrome emblems, cups, and I bought my Sink Navy shirt. The food and cheap beer ($1.25 for draft) were good and the sodas were severed in North Texas cups which was neat.

Didn't end up talking to many people. My wife talked to one woman that had 3 boys and two were twins, just like us! I don't know if she caught her name though. All in all my wife and I enjoyed it and would definitely attend another event.

Thanks to Brian for hosting a good event. He estimated that there were about 125 people who came by over the course of the afternoon. The Exes sold 38 Sink Navy shirts and got 5 new members, so it was good for everyone. I think that the Exes plan to put some of the pics on the Exes website. Also, there are rumors that a basketball t-shirt is coming in November.

The free swag was nice! I got some extra chrome emblems, cups, and I bought my Sink Navy shirt. The food and cheap beer ($1.25 for draft) were good and the sodas were severed in North Texas cups which was neat.

Didn't end up talking to many people. My wife talked to one woman that had 3 boys and two were twins, just like us! I don't know if she caught her name though. All in all my wife and I enjoyed it and would definitely attend another event.

That woman was Mrs. Gmoney...quite the cute family. :D

Edited by emmitt01

My friends and I had a good time. As everyone said, the cheap beer was great for the guys and the half price margaritas for the girls was a bonus. We like to complain a lot on this board about these types of events quite a bit (times and locations not being convenient) but I thought this event was great. Having a 5 hours span of time on a Saturday was great. It seemed that quite a few people were able to attend. The room that the NT fans had was full the entire time we were there. Kinda makes you feel like we do actually have a fanbase. :) Props to the organizers.

Edited by Green Lantern

Didn't end up talking to many people. My wife talked to one woman that had 3 boys and two were twins, just like us! I don't know if she caught her name though. All in all my wife and I enjoyed it and would definitely attend another event

That was me (as Emmitt mentioned). I would have loved to talk with more people, but the boys wanted to play the nickle games!!! Nothing worse than 3 kids begging to play video games :D

I had a great time. I met a few new people, swag was great and it's always good to see the MG Nation come together!

I wasn't able to attend but may go there in a couple weeks during a Cowboy away game broadcast to meet some friends. Were there plenty of TVs around or in bar area only? How was the food?

We have a total of 27 TV's throughout the restaurant, so you'll be able to watch the game in a smoking or non-smoking environment.

Many thanks go out to Mark from the Exes, Jamie from the athletic department, and everyone else who helped put this event together. We had a great time hosting the event and would love to do something similar in the future.

Edited by BonfireBrian

My wife and I had a great time at TJ Hartford's this last Staurday. As far as all the photos they should end up on the UNT Exes events site in the not too distant future. Brian and TJ Hartford's were great to help stage this event. I think we should all make sure that we visit the restaurant again and support the folks who support UNT. Brian is a grad and wanted to do something to promote UNT. THANK YOU BRIAN AND T J HARTFORDS. I think we had a really nice turnout, and I think everyone who attended had a good time being part of the event. Thanks also to the Denton Chapter of the Exes and to the Athletic Department.

It's fun to be part of what's happening at UNT these days...both on the athletic and the academic side!

SEE YOU AT NORMAN for the first game of the T Dodge era at UNT....it will be great! Go Mean Green.... :lol: