Lipstick On A Pig

UNTflyer

Even a girl who is not very pretty looks better when she gets a new dress, fixes her hair, and applies some make up. Fouts Field is going to be our home for several more years - at least. I appreciate the Athletic Department getting it fixed up as much as possible for the season.

Even a girl who is not very pretty looks better when she gets a new dress, fixes her hair, and applies some make up. Fouts Field is going to be our home for several more years - at least. I appreciate the Athletic Department getting it fixed up as much as possible for the season.

a 6 pack of Shiner will do the same thing.

Looks like a pig, smells like a pig, oinks like a pig and acts like a pig so therefore...........

............it must be a, uh.......................SKUNK?!?! :blink:

It will be nice when we can get rid of that stinker (and hopefully sooner than later). Bottom line is we really have no upward bound future in NCAA D1-A football as long as we stay in the safe confines of venerable Fouts Field, and the longer we stay in it, the longer we wait on what many still think could be a football program with as bright (or brighter) a future than Boise State University (and they didn't do too bad last bowl game they played in, now did they)? B)

I just hope we have the right personalities on our fund-raising team doing the fund-raising at UNT, because haven't we all sorta' discovered the last few decades how some personalities can get from Point A to Point B much quicker than others?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I'm a bit with "Huff" on this one. Yes, we need to build a new stadium to replace Fouts ASAP. But, until that happens, I am glad to see a bit of "faceliffting" going on at Fouts. Like it or not, it is our home for several more years, at least, and I, for one, would like the "old girl" to look as pretty as possible while it is still our "home". Lots of memories originate from Fouts Field for me. But, I'm looking forward to new great memories ... this year, next year, etc. Fouts or new stadium...just win baby!

GO MEAN GREEN....