Scout Is Making U N T Recruity Starry !

MeanGreen61

They are adding stars as we type. I had the scout window open for maybe 5 minutes and Franklin was a 2-star I hit refresh and he'd gone up a star.

Hit refresh again. You may be on to something and we could end up with a couple of 5 stars.

After seeing the new recruits work-out yesterday you better keep hitting refresh they are going to need it...............

Hey KBJ, which recruits are you talking about? Are you talking about the 2007 class? What have you seen, just curious to yourimpression and why?

Edited by Dodge2007

SLOW

This was the opening of conditioning but looking at the returning players this group is real SLOW...

Cam and Breece look to have speed but Breece will need to add some weight looks to be around 170

Russo looks to be having a baby any day

SLOW ??????

Conditioning workouts, at least to me, do not tell you a lot about team speed. You mentioned only one WR, what about the other WR's, Fitzgerald looked slow? Or was this a limited conditioning workout? I have heard they have three different times to report.

I respect your observation though, don't get me wrong. I have always believed that athletes look slower in practice and during the day than they do on game nights, imo.

Interested to see how the other WR's looked? Any route running going on after conditioning workouts?

During this time period in all sports dont most athletes tend to be slow and not in full form anyway before a season??? Maybe we can expect more but we are still a couple of months away and I am sure they will start getting back into form as it approaches the season. I would not be that much on alert yet.

Edited by Green Mean

SLOW

This was the opening of conditioning but looking at the returning players this group is real SLOW...

Cam and Breece look to have speed but Breece will need to add some weight looks to be around 170

Russo looks to be having a baby any day

Is Russo's baby eligible?