Ou Road Trip

Harry

I have attached a PDF flyer for the OU bus Trip that is being planned.... please contact the NTEXES Organization website

www.NTExes.org

for more information and to sign up!

Let the Mean Green band together and

welcome Coach Dodge for his first Mean

Green football game in Norman, OK! Join us

on our own chartered buses for the trip to OU

on September 1. Buses will return

immediately after the game.

P.O. Box 311250, Denton, TX 76203 • (940) 565-2834 • 800-UNT-1153 • (fax) (940) 565-4322 • alumni@unt.edu • www.NTExes.org

DEPARTING AND RETURNING

September 1, 2007, game time

TBA

NT ExesMembers $30.00

Non-member $35.00

(game tickets not included)

RSVP online at

www.NTExes.org

I have already booked a seat for myself and the wife...also a two-time UNT grad...this should be great fun...and why pay the extra $5.00 as a non-menber...JOIN the EXES! The Denton Chapter is planning some great events for this year starting with some good mixers! Meet and Greets and possibly some "interseting" guest speakers...to be named later as they say...GET ON THE BUS and GET ON THE BUS AS A UNT EXES MEMBER...we need you, your support and your active participation in Exes events and projects. Great way to support UNT and have fun doing it. By the way, the Sink Navy T-Shirts SOLD OUT at the Spring Game, but additional supplies are being ordered...grab one while you can!

No money is due at this time and won't be before road game tickets are on sale. If this survey shows significant interest RV will block out tickets for sale to those who are going on the bus trip. Three years ago the EXES took two buses to OU and it was a blast!! So show your interest now by signing up and let's make this happen!!

I reserved 2 seats today as a non-member since you can't technically become a member until after you graduate. I'll be a NT ex in December. I'm gonna be beating down the front door of the ticket office on the morning of June 20.

I reserved 2 seats today as a non-member since you can't technically become a member until after you graduate. I'll be a NT ex in December. I'm gonna be beating down the front door of the ticket office on the morning of June 20.

This is not actually technically correct. You can join the FX group (future exes) on campus now as a student. It's a good way to show your Mean Green Pride and that you intend to be an active alumnus.

This is not actually technically correct. You can join the FX group (future exes) on campus now as a student. It's a good way to show your Mean Green Pride and that you intend to be an active alumnus.

How do I go about doing that? As you can probably tell, I've never heard of that.

Visit The North Texas Exes office on the right hand side at the bottom floor of the Arch at the Gateway Center and tell them you are interested in the FX group. By email you can contact joestewart@unt.edu;lingram@unt.edu:sheiser@unt.edu Joe, Lorie or Sarah (since Sarah is Director of Chapter Development, I would start with her) will gladly advise you of any info you might need. Thanks for signing up for the OU bus trip. Encourage others to do so NOW so we can make the premier of DODGEBALL a road trip like no other!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally got around to reserving two seats to the Zero U game today. My order says "No. 18". This seems a little underwhelming to me. Trust me, this bus ride is THE way to go to Norman. To our board posters and alumni I am compelled to say "let's have a little more action and a lot less talk".

• 2 weeks later...

I'm signed up for 2...and it shows me as order #19.

Guys, go to the exes website, click on the road trip and then click on "RSVP here" and then the next page will have a link titled "Register Now" in the upper right hand corner. This is where you pay and lock down a seat for sure.

Edited by emmitt01

I'm signed up for 2...and it shows me as order #19.

Guys, go to the exes website, click on the road trip and then click on "RSVP here" and then the next page will have a link titled "Register Now" in the upper right hand corner. This is where you pay and lock down a seat for sure.

The most current figure I have is 39 either paid or signed up as interested at the spring game. Now that we have a charter order with the bus company and have checked out their insurance coverage, we are fully committed to 52 seats with the possibility of contracting for an additional smaller 36 seat bus if needed. If you signed up at the spring game, you will be contacted as to payment eventually, but you can speed up the process by going to the website www.NTExes.org and registering and paying on line. If you are contacted later, just let them know that you've paid on line. We will be pushing the trip hard at Women's Football 101 on this Thurs. and at the Mean Green Cookout next Sat. Be sure you take care of getting your own game tickets then register to join us on the bus. I guarantee that it will be money well spent and the easiest way to go to the game and inaugurate the Dodgeball Era.

See post below for pick up times, locations, and specifics.

We decided to make a weekend of it, so we're not taking the bus. We're driving up Friday and staying in OKC. Will see you all at the tailgate area in Norman on Saturday. Will also be at Football 101 Thursday and at the Cookout on Saturday.

GMG!

• 2 weeks later...

Are we into a second bus yet? We should have 20 buses going; this is too easy of a trip not to take a lot of fans. I heard the NT/OU game is officially a sellout with tickets ( I believe NT still had some for sale last I heard). Get yours now "Don't miss The Bus!!"

First bus sold out with 7 over, contracted for second bus of 36 today so still have approximately 30 seats on second bus with students moving in on Sunday to increase demand. Go to www.NTExes.org to sign up or be at Denton Chapter event next Sat. @ 1 @ T.J.Hatford's n Lewisville. Either way sign up now as these are definitely the last 30 seats left. You can't beat the fun or the price so log in and sign up NOW!!!

First bus sold out with 7 over, contracted for second bus of 36 today so still have approximately 30 seats on second bus with students moving in on Sunday to increase demand. Go to www.NTExes.org to sign up or be at Denton Chapter event next Sat. @ 1 @ T.J.Hatford's n Lewisville. Either way sign up now as these are definitely the last 30 seats left. You can't beat the fun or the price so log in and sign up NOW!!!

What does this mean? My buddy and I are both students and have both already reserved 2 seats each.