Nfl Suspends 'pacman' Jones For Season

This guy needed to be suspended. Has no respect for the game or himself. This is a guy with too much money and does not know what to do with it. Time for him to figure it out and maybe with the time off, he will have a lot of time to think.

Reached at her Georgia home, Jones' mother, Deborah Jones, said: "I just pray that this can be changed. This is not fair for him. It's just not fair."

Too many parents who think it impossible that their little darlings could ever do anything wrong.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

Too many parents who never think it may be possible that their little darlings could never do anything wrong.

--You got that right..!!!.. I spent a lot of time in public schools (teacher) and many parents don't want to face reality and don't have the courage to face it either.

--- My personal advice for parenting....two things.... It improves the odds of having a good kid.

I. Don't be afraid to say no and have the courage to do so.. you are the parent, not their buddy.

II. Don't ever tell a kid that if he doesn't do "whatever" that a certain thing will happen..... and then not follow through. I have heard zillions of kids laugh that their parents won't do anything so they just do what they want to do anyway since they know there will be few consequences. .

Good. Its about time pro sports told their athletes to piss off if they are not setting a good example. I don't care how big a star someone is if they are getting in fights/shootings/etc. ban them for life. Send a message to clean up or get out.

It's not like there is a shortage of football players. It's time these people realize they are just entertainers... nothing more.