If You Want To Tailgate At The Smu Game Bring $$$

Baby Arm!

Yikes! I just read that tailgating was allowed on all parking surfaces. The website says you can park at Mockingbird Station.

:blink:

So, I'm sure you are aware that Mockingbird Station is across Central Expressway from SMU. It's a cluster over there.

So, I'm sure you are aware that Mockingbird Station is across Central Expressway from SMU. It's a cluster over there.

I plan on setting up shop in the parking lot across the street from Mockingbird station where the Jason's Deli is. I live 10 minutes away so I figure I'll get out there at about 10 or so. :P

Just another resaon to support UNT...At this time, it is a GREAT value for your dollar...great fun at the pre-game tailgate parties...lots to do...friends to see, etc., and it won't cost you an arm and a leg like it does at SMU. Ticket prices, game day events, even parking seem very reasonable when you compare it to our "friends" to the south! See you at the game! It's a great event for the whole family....and, you don't have to take out a loan at the bank to enjoy it!