Recruiting

watching the game last night i couldnt think about anything besides how much this win would be for the school. Not only is it great to get into the big dance but think about how much pub we can get from it. Now when JJ goes to recruit he can mention that we are in the NCAA tourny and how he wants that player to come in and briing us to the next level. And for anyone who doesnt think a win like this caan do huge things look at Gonzaga. I lived in Washington the past 14 years so i know all about their rise from nothing to dominating the WCC every year. This could easily be the start to that magic

I can't help but think it would go a long long way to bucking the trend of the best athletes in Texas bolting to other states to play BBall. This area has some real talent, and Texas as a whole has really stepped it up lately keeping local talent at home. This goes a long way to proving to these young guys that NT is serious about competing on the national stage.

Well, weather you think JJ is a good in game coach I have noticed from his interviews that he seems to be doing things the right way...like a quote from last night "they have to know how much you care before they care how much you know" and being in the dance can only help...I really think with JJ's philosophy he can make something of the program

Well, weather you think JJ is a good in game coach I have noticed from his interviews that he seems to be doing things the right way...like a quote from last night "they have to know how much you care before they care how much you know" and being in the dance can only help...I really think with JJ's philosophy he can make something of the program

He's a very classy guy, and an articulate speaker.