Do The Bb Coaches Have Your Confidence?

Cerebus

1-6 in post season is not the same as one blow-out win in one season. Let's get the facts straight.

see we have another good game and all that can be brought up is how bad we were in the past? Can we not look forward to what is going on now? we have a team that is 15-7, that has won some good road wins and is 10-1 at home, but all we can bring up is how we are going to lose in the first round.. come on now

Edited by Keith7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see we have another good game and all that can be brought up is how bad we were in the past? Can we not look forward to what is going on now? we have a team that is 15-7, that has won some good road wins and is 9-1 at home, but all we can bring up is how we are going to lose in the first round.. come on now

It's hard to look past the past because well ... history has shown we've not done well. This is the first game we've put a conference mate away like that in a long, LONG time. We always have to play a team tight, only to lose it in the final seconds of the game.

I just hope no one starts to jump off any bridges if we do happen to lose in the first round of the conference tournament. It'll be especially bad if we were to make it to 20 wins ... and not advance.

I just hope no one starts to jump off any bridges if we do happen to lose in the first round of the conference tournament. It'll be especially bad if we were to make it to 20 wins ... and not advance.

No there won't be any jumping off bridges, and I don't care if everyone gives me a big "told you so" cuz I will prolly have deserved it, but I won't give up on this team 'til they are totally out of it

No there won't be any jumping off bridges, and I don't care if everyone gives me a big "told you so" cuz I will prolly have deserved it, but I won't give up on this team 'til they are totally out of it

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on marketing...especially for someone who chastizes the other posters who complain a lot, I'm sure you have much to bring to the table (and no, I'm not even a complainer.)