Holy cow! K State has scored 2 TDs off of Texas fumbles. Texas needs to wake or their chance for back-to-back National Titles will be going down in flames tonight. And now K State has blocked a punt and scored a 3rd TD.

This is an insane game right now right now.

What a great day... the MEAN GREEN WON!!!

And texas is losing... and is about to lose!!!!  ALL THAT MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN, HOW SAD.

So true. But I would prefer to say: ALL THAT MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN, HOW FUNNY!

As of the '04-'05 reporting season there was a $40 Million dollar athletic expenditure difference betwee K State and tU. That's funny, I don't care who you are.

user posted image

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

I think Rutgers will be #7 tommorrow.  It's starting to be conceivable that they might get to the Championship game.

Assuming they win out ( which I highly doubt , but I am rooting for ) I think that the Ohio St. / UM will have to be a BLOW OUT by someone in order for Rutgers to possibly move into the 2 slot. I can't see them overtaking OSU or UM say if the game comes down to the wire or maybe even an OT. If that happens , they will play each other again weeks later.

Assuming they win out ( which I highly doubt , but I am rooting for ) I think that the Ohio St. / UM will have to be a BLOW OUT by someone in order for Rutgers to possibly move into the 2 slot. I can't see them overtaking OSU or UM say if the game comes down to the wire or maybe even an OT. If that happens , they will play each other again weeks later.

Rutgers will NOT be in the BCS Championship.

I don't care if OSU blows out Michigan, Florida loses the SEC championship, and USC, Notre Dame, and Arkansas all lose again. Rutgers will be denied just like Utah was denied in 2005.

Do they deserve a shot? Absolutely! I think any team in D-1 that finishes undefeated should have a shot at the title. This is why we need... a playoff system!