Calling All TALONS!

marc_moffitt

Sadly this is the turnout from current Talons I expected.

First off, there are only two current Talons on the board. Two. If the two of us posted here instead of one of us SENDING HIM A PM, would that have satisfied you?

Talons Website

You might try here instead of GMG.com huh.gif

Obviously that would be the proper way to get in touch with the Talons leadership than posting here. It's the same thing I say in every one of this board's threads that calls us out. You have a problem, question, suggestion, request for assistance, please talk to those in charge.

not trying to be another talon hater....but these guys have a point...for basketball it took a group of people to make the talons look pretty pathetic for the numbers to go up...

Say I am bias if you want to but i heard it from the mouth of a prminent talon that the Pit Crew made them look stupid and they started a "friendly' rivalry with us....

I know the pit crew has dwindled and all and talk that up if you want....but when we were strong and had the money to do stuff....you couldnt touch us!

I beg the talons to do something big this year...i dont mean that in a bad way...The basketball team needs love...give it to them

You know...all that ruckus was:

1.) Totally uncalled for. There's only two of us on this board, and like I told marcmoffit in the PM, most of us aren't really the messageboard types/computer geeks. I sent marcmoffit a PM about this not too long after he posted, and before some of you decided to take it upon yourselves to open your mouths...before asking to see if he'd received any responses. In that PM was a statement about how only two actives are on this board, a link to the website, and the email of our current president. Besides, it's another sign that those of you getting all riled up seem to be doing it just for the sake of getting riled up. And all this before even asking if he'd gotten a PM about it.

It sounds alot like when someone asked about the T-shirt exchange table (known as Greenout right now), and then everyone assumed this was no longer being run when in fact, it'd been going since I joined in early 2003.

2.) A pretty big waste of time. There's really no point to picking fights like this.

For marcmoffit:

As for the Wings- they're the white dress-shirt guys. It couldn't hurt to get them involved in your big plan. Someone here already knows some of them, so there's your way in. Shoot Tanya an email, give her your plan and she'll let you know who to

get with for it.

And sorry for getting you in the middle of this.

For the record, meangreendork did send me a PM. Thank you

As for the Wings fellas, I would like to see them be involved.

Mean Gren Buzz...lets talk to these guys and see what we can come up with.

in the meantime I will be waiting to hear from the Talons Pres that I emailed the other day.

Thanks for everyones help smile.gif

Edited by marc_moffitt