North Texas vs Troy

ksdtrojan

I am looking forward to this weeks match-up!  Actually I have had this game circled on our future schedule for a couple years.  Hope to see several of you in Troy this Saturday.

Go Trojans!

Wait a minute...where is Troy? Was Troy established by a woman named Helen Of?

Is Troy in Georgia, Maine or Louisiana?....I just cannot remember. The only Trojans I know of are a pack in a drawer somewhere. Nice try, though. You really had me going for a minute there.

Wait a minute...where is Troy? Was Troy established by a woman named Helen Of?

Is Troy in Georgia, Maine or Louisiana?....I just cannot remember. The only Trojans I know of are a pack in a drawer somewhere. Nice try, though. You really had me going for a minute there.

I am not a trash talker so I will not venture into your mud slinging. I was simply being cordial. Thanks for the mutual respect.

Edited by ksdtrojan

I am looking forward to this weeks match-up!  Actually I have had this game circled on our future schedule for a couple years.  Hope to see several of you in Troy this Saturday.

Go Trojans!

It should be a good game. Thanks for posting and good luck to the Trojans this week. I hope we bring some offense to your pad!

Edited by eeally

I am not a trash talker so I will not venture into your mud slinging.  I was simply being cordial.  Thanks for the mutual respect.

Come on don't be so thin-skinned. If you have had to deal with the crap like we have had to for the past 2 to 9 years (depending on poster), you would be cracking jokes also. ph34r.gif

Good luck this weekend to both teams.

I am not a trash talker so I will not venture into your mud slinging.  I was simply being cordial.  Thanks for the mutual respect.

Besides, how would you top something that hilarious? You were smart to bow out now once you saw the powerhouse you were dealing with.

Trojans = condoms. Genius. Gets me everytime USC or Newman Smith HS plays....

Please forgive me being so stupid in my dumb response to your gracious invitation for us to attend the Mean Green vs Trojan game in Troy, Alabama this Saturday. I am so ashamed of myself that I am going outside to dunk my head in mud. Hope you will find in your heart to forgive me.

Oh, and by the way....what is the name of your stadium..."Blockbuster...no, wait.....is it "Hollywood Video Sta....no, wait....it's Pizza Hut Park???? geese...I am so confused...anyway have a nice day.