The Official please provide updates thread

SouthBendGreen

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are able to check info on this board than I would assume you have internet connection. You can go to www.thewordfm.com and you can listen to the game.

SB Green is at work and can't listen. That's why he needs updates.

I have never heard anything like the end of that half. If they didn't end up scoring, I would have said it was stupid...I guess I can't really argue with it considering the results.

One of the things I notice comparing this year's team to last year's, we seem to be able to absorb mistakes. Last year, any mistake was an automatic end of a drive or a TD for the other team. Now (especially last week), we can make a penalty and still convert or make a second stand.

I have never heard anything like the end of that half.  If they didn't end up scoring, I would have said it was stupid...I guess I can't really argue with it considering the results.

One of the things I notice comparing this year's team to last year's, we seem to be able to absorb mistakes.  Last year, any mistake was an automatic end of a drive or a TD for the other team.  Now (especially last week), we can make a penalty and still convert or make a second stand.

It was still stupid. Going for it on 4th 4 times is very stupid.

I'm on the air right now and am checking the board in between talking to callers and players. Therefore I can't listen to the audio. I plan on giving a shout out later on the air. But again, don't do it for just me.

Regardless, Tulsa is practically spitting on our offense from what I gather. How many times did they go for it on 4th?

I'm on the air right now and am checking the board in between talking to callers and players.  Therefore I can't listen to the audio.  I plan on giving a shout out later on the air.  But again, don't do it for just me.

Regardless, Tulsa is practically spitting on our offense from what I gather.  How many times did they go for it on 4th?

Officially 2 for 3 on 4th down conversions but i think they have gone for it 5 times.

I'm on the air right now and am checking the board in between talking to callers and players.  Therefore I can't listen to the audio.  I plan on giving a shout out later on the air.  But again, don't do it for just me.

Regardless, Tulsa is practically spitting on our offense from what I gather.  How many times did they go for it on 4th?

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=262590202

click gamecast if you're able to run flash