How many parents are on this board ?

calvin

I was just curious to see how many people on the board have kids. I dont think I have ever seen a post like this. Kids are the greatest thing in the world. I have a 2 year old and a 9 week old. I cant wait until I can take them to the Mean Green games. My 2 year old thinks I can walk on water, it is so awesome.

This thread is a shout out for your kids...................

I have 2 boys

Connor and

Nash

Might be referring to parents that have NT players...but I always take the time to brag about my children! smile.gif

I have one girl, Caitlyn, who is almost 5...and one boy, Christian, who is 2 1/2

I am so proud of them both. Caitlyn is a girly chick, but LOVES football! For a five year old she really has a pretty strong arm. Plus, the ball hit her in the face yesterday (she was ok!), and she got right back up and asked me to "throw it again, Daddy!" Almost made me cry!!! smile.gif

Christian is as rambunctious as they come...VERY energetic. But, he is a big boy, and will play linebacker some day. He has very broad shoulders like me, and looks like he will be barrel-chested.

No children, but we have a cat named Sox (as in Chicago White), who loves North Texas. She carries around beads from the New Orleans Bowl all the time, and her absolute all-time favorite toy is a football. She plays a great game of fetch with it. biggrin.gif

I've got two grown children, two grandchildren and one on the way. I took the big 12 yr old to homecoming last year and he really got into it! He learned all the cheers and hepicked up on many of the player's names. Imagine, he is now 13 and is 6 ft tall with 180 pounds! Maybe after HS he could........... rolleyes.gif

Charley---20

Brent------18

Brittney---14 will turn 15 in January

Matthew---turned 13 in June

You guys know about charley...his rehab is coming along great

Brent had the same surgery on his right shoulder 1 week before Charley had his and Northern Colorado Grey Shirted him. He will be enrolled for the spring semester and will ready for spring football

Brittney (the apple of my eye) is a great student and is great in B-Ball, softball and Golf....I believe she will get a scholly in one of thos sports...hopfully at NT

Matthew my youngest is also a great football player...he's big (going to be bigger than Charley) and has very fast feet...he was one of the top players in the youth Leauge last year which included the big power houses of Jenks and Tulsa Union schools....I am very proud of all of them....I ride them pretty hard when they're young to make good grades and learn the right and wrong way and to be good christians..then when they get in High School and beyond they have the foundation to be good citizens and I really don't have to do anything but be there for them and give them advice when they need it.

2 Daughters

Trinity - 4 on Sept 5th

Emory - 18 months

Trinity knows the fight song and gets excited anytime we get something with Scrappy on it.

We cued the Marvin Gaye music back in April and now have our "Last Installment" on the way. I'm about 80% sure it'll be another girl, but we'll find out in another month.

I'll be dragging them all to the games this fall.

At least Mom informed you. My sweetie got a nighstand taser and was ready for me when I tried it again. We only have one son, Ben.

ohmy.gif Interesting birth control method.

Whenever anyone asked my wife if we were going to have another child, she would just smile and say "we have an agreement. I'll have the first child, and if he wants any more,.... he can have the rest." cool.gif