Do we get these lost practice days back?

meangreen11

We are losing a lot of days because of this inclimate weather.  I hope we get them back.  RV needs to build us an indoor practice facility or something.

Correction. Fans need to pony up the funds for practice facilities. Wouldn't it be great if there were so many Mean Green Club members that the club itself could pay for it.

--- This is one of the problem with having "Spring??" football too soon... cold weather. April could be rain (I hope) but I would go the route of late March or early April to avoid the cold which one has now. No one likes practicing in severe cold and little can be accomplished.. The other teams don't start early for a reason.

---I would think the players would like a longer time off after a long fall season instead of more practice so soon. Besides it is a long time until August and I would think a lot of things learned would be lost. I would also think mentally there would be more into it after a longer break from fall. When there has been coaching changes it would give these guys more time to get their act together and adjust to NT and what is going to be expected of them. All this would especially true if we had been to a bowl game.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

If I remember right (and that is a big if) you get x number of practices over a period of x number of days. I don't think missing a couple of practices will present any problems as far as making them up. Some of you with more knowledge may want to correct my old and failing memory.