Not football related

I am graduating THIS Saturday (the 17th) at 9:30 am. (Yes that is when the actual ceremony starts.) If my grades hold up my diplomas will be mailed. (One class is giving me lots of grief!!).

But I want everyone who wants to come out this Saturday and see me. I know it's early. (Not my call, I would have put it in the afternoon but the College of Arts and Sciences is in the afternoon!) But I will be receiving my BS and MS degrees in Accounting and even have found a permanent job.

So be there:

Saturday December 17, 2005

9:30 am

Coliseum (aka Super Pit!)

Congratulations, Debbie. Graduation day is one of the best days of your life. Be sure to come over to the reception at the Gateway Center after graduation. My wife and I will be among several Tarrant County exes that will be hosts/hostesses for that event. There are some nice refreshments and an opportunity to take pictures. There is a goody bag for everyone and an opportunity to join the North Texas Exes.

Funny how if you throw a tailgate in front of just about any event, you draw a Mean Green crowd!

football game - tailgate

basketball game - should be a tailgate

graduation ceremony - where is the tailgate

homes for humanity - who will build the tailgate

8 hours of shopping on Christmas Eve - only if there is a tailgate

root canal - pre and post tailgate, please

texas 2006 - is there any other reason besides the tailgate

getting back to New Orleans - the mother of all tailgates!

Happy Holidays MG Nation!

GMG

Congratulations Deb!!!!! You have waited some time for this one. I'm glad you have a job already... Now I can nominate YOU for the next Green Team GMG-Bowl-III captain. (no more exams) Congrats again dear!!!!!!

GMG!!!

Oh...Important safety tip - Get to the SuperPit EARLY. Parking will be a total mess, and over 2000 of our newest Alums are walking with you at the 9:30 show.

See you there!

Congratulations, Debbie.    Graduation day is one of the best days of your life. 

And pretty much every day after sucks! Go back and get your masters and then your PHD! Don't let go!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside. Having money is quite nice. Not as nice as drinking a cold beer at Cool Beans on a tuesday afternoon. But, still nice.

Congrats