Phillips better start next week!

jgb0607

uh oh

dawn the riot gear next week

Dickey sounded like Meager is going back in next week!

Also, what is this "knowing the circumstances we are under." What the he*ll is he talking about?

Play someone with some swagger - play Phillips next week!

GMG

If DM actually has a concussion he will definately be out a week. MP will start next week no question as he has earned it anything less would be a mistake by DD. You have to promote players when they go all out and show you that they can lead a team. Look at the Titans and Brad. Only one quarter of play is way too early to deem MP the QB of NTs future, but it is definately enough to give him a call back. I would have really liked to see the game on TV to see him in action rather than just hear the announcers. Here's to being at Homecoming!

Wish we could get Meager to develop. I think though Phillips should get a start in one of the last two games. Whoever starts, we will go after a QB for next year

I get the feeling Meager is one those players that can't make the jump. I think the game is too fast for him....he needs to learn how to check his recievers. Some players just have an uncanny ability to adapt and I have yet to see that from him

I get the feeling Meager is one those players that can't make the jump.  I think the game is too fast for him....he needs to learn how to check his recievers.  Some players just have an uncanny ability to adapt and I have yet to see that from him

You are definately right about checking receivers. There were more than a few times this game and all season that Meager threw to JQ in triple coverage. There had to be someone open or more open than that atleast.

Speaking of JQ, did he have a reception this game? I can only remember deflections for him...