Did You Meet Your Spouse At NT?

NT91

Yep - She was a little sister of the Fraternity.  I had a girlfriend and she was dating another Fraternity Brother.....then, one night in State Club we kind of hit it off and that's all she wrote.  That was 10 years ago last week.  We've been married for 5 years now.

Ahh State Club, loved those Chicken Fingers.

Oh how I loved 2 for 1 tender baskets on Wed. nights with 5 dollar pitchers. That was the best place on campus.

I married Will Smith ex-UNT basketball player. We met after a basketball game. The first words out of his mouth, "dang, you're a midget" I replied, "dang, you're a jackass." Two years later he vowed to love my shortness and vowed to love his jackass and we've been happily married for 2 years. biggrin.gif

I met my husband of 31 years in front of Willis Library in 1971. He was not a student, he came up to attend a party being thrown by a mutual friend. All it took was a smile! True case of love at first sight, at least for me. We married in '74 after I graduated.

GMG!

No, but if I had not pursued my MBA in HR at UNT then she and I would never ever have met. And although she did not attend UNT, she proudly wears North Texas stuff everywhere she goes.

Ex-wife: I didn't meet her at UNT either, but I always encouraged her to go to UNT to get her undergrad in Art. After we divorced, she did just that. Eventually she received both her BA/MA degrees from NT. FURTHERMORE, she ended up meeting her current husband at UNT and so, it's kind of like I set them up.