Mean Green not mean enough?

meangreendork

See, 12-2 at end of the 1st half, I figured the game could still be won. Heck, I firmly believe the was supposed to be a win, NT+4 or something like that. This was assuming the OL would hold up and halftime adjustments would be made.

Adjustments were made, but not by NT. Tulsa did us the way they did OU, and it wasn't a real shock. The D tried to hold Tulsa off, but it's a hard thing to do when 3 and out comes in 30 seconds. The D held off MTSU, but obviously, the Offense has to step up and give the D time to rest.

Bad passing, bad blocking and bad playcalling are to blame here.

See, 12-2 at end of the 1st half, I figured the game could still be won. Heck, I firmly believe the was supposed to be a win, NT+4 or something like that. This was assuming the OL would hold up and halftime adjustments would be made.

Adjustments were made, but not by NT. Tulsa did us the way they did OU, and it wasn't a real shock. The D tried to hold Tulsa off, but it's a hard thing to do when 3 and out comes in 30 seconds. The D held off MTSU, but obviously, the Offense has to step up and give the D time to rest.

Outcoached, outplayed, outhustled, outeverythinged.

Are we to be surprised by this, again like a broken record this happens every year, except this year the driver of the Buick does not carry the proper liscense. ph34r.gif

Are we to be surprised by this, again like a broken record this happens every year, except this year the driver of the Buick does not carry the proper liscense. ph34r.gif

This may happen every year, but geez, when will this team be able to compete with teams they are SUPPOSED to compete with??????

65-0 against Texas is one thing, but 54-2 to TULSA!!!!!!??????????

Look at the the Belt's record tonight. Do you really want to hang your hat on winning this league every year?

It was an out-of-conference game what did you really expect?

I had hoped against hope that this year would be a new dawn but I guess not.

The sad thing is I had a bunch of new people out at this game I don't think they were very impressed.

It was an out-of-conference game what did you really expect?

I had hoped against hope that this year would be a new dawn but I guess not.

The sad thing is I had a bunch of new people out at this game I don't think they were very impressed.

Don't worry, nobody was impressed. Not new people. Not old people. Not non-people. I think there was a dog across the street that was bored to tears.

i just know this game will haunt us(posters) forever.

It will live in infamy! It will never die! laugh.gif Every future bad home loss or bad OOC loss will be compared to this one. Every loss to a mid-tier team will be compared to this one. We were there for a part of history. I just hope I am never there for this type of history again.

Edited by MootPoint

It will live in infamy!  It will never die! laugh.gif  Every future bad home loss or bad OOC loss will be compared to this one.  Every loss to a mid-tier team will be compared to this one.  We were there for a part of history.  I just hope I am never there for this type of history again.

This day will be offically known as the "Day that will live in Infamy".