Wondering how many NT fans......

Crip*TeamKATT

I'll see you there.

Rick

Well you won't see me there, I am stationed at Ft Hood here in *cough* wonderful Texas and with gas prices the way they are the only game I am getting to go to is gonna be the Ark. game and thats only because its the day after Thanksgiving.

But the other guys will be sure to show you a good time. Just tell them Crip told you about it.

Just wondering how many of the NT fans plan on making the trip down to Baton Rouge?

Wanted to invite any that want to to stop by our Tailgating spot, and meet some down home LSU fans.

You can check out our site at www.teamkatt.com and if you would want directions or any other info just let me know.

Crip, I'll be flying in from Maryland for the Tulsa game- any tailgating invite for this game by chance???