Class Rings

NT91

This old eagle has a Josten's circa 1989 that was supposed to be the "official" ring (forever and ever, amen; just like some logos we have had). It has an interlocking NT on one side below an eagle, and an interlocking NT on the other side below the MBA. Seal of the university is on the top, with a CZ in the center. "University Of North Texas" scrolls around the outside edge of the top. The shape is a rounded rectangle. I get many comments, women have asked to try it on, and I have caught several looking at it when they think I'm not noticing. Unfortunately, most of them have not been very hot; it would have to say that my ring is a skag magnet!

I have the official Jostens ring - got it in '98... should have gotten it back in 1996 but my "advisor" forgot to tell me that my Driver's Ed Electives would not count so I had to make up 12 hours after I had supposedly graduated. Ugh, I hate that man to this day! Back to the ring, it looks just like the aTm ring but with a green stone; every time I wear it I get complimented on it. Like Shane, mine is too big for me now and I need to get it re-sized... somehow I have managed to lose 20 lbs since graduating... I guess there was extra "water"... errr "beer" weight in my fingers back then, laugh.gif

Shane, and others who may want to know, I had mine resized once. I think you can get a refurb too, if your stone is messed up. It was quick and cheap, but I don't remember exactly how much. I made an inquiry at the campus bookstore and they gave me the Josten's info I needed to get the work done. Do it, Shane, you'll be glad you did.

ntsumgspe, sorry it took a while to answer you. Daughter graduated Saturday (a new season ticket holder!) and I haven't been on the board with all the family and festivities. The rep was an older gentleman (gray hair) that was at the bookstore. I didn't get a name, sorry. I hope what he told me is true.

GMG!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...