Wichita State (1/4/24)

Matt from A700

59 minutes ago, Venson said:

We are looking good so far. I usually do not care about the uniform, but it is a bad look to be on National TV wearing black instead of green.

Our green unis are a good look. Yes, we should wear them when on TV. We really need to establish our identity as the Mean Green.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rojomojo said:

Bro is saying this from rural Texass

1.  Don’t “bro” me. Old enough to be your Dad. 

2.  It’s Texas with one “s” you as. 

What?

My point, which was obviously lost on you, is that this is their main sport considering they don’t play football. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

The way the coaching staff were embracing Rubin when he came back to the bench makes me think he's out for the game. Time for Scott and Edwards to finish the game.

Hopefully it’s just the game. Hamstrings can end a season quick 😕 

• Upvote 1

Noland needs to look for his shot more often. He is built to drive and draw contact. 
I missed where Rubin went out. Did something happen or did he just pull up with a bad hammy. 

They have 6 players tagged with less fouls than our next closest player with the least fouls. We only now have 7 avoidable players. These refs really wana give this one over to the fans… 6 players with 1 or 0 fouls while our guys are all tagged with 2-3 plus fouls….. ugh

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1