New RB -Zach Evans from Minn.

UNT86

1 hour ago, GMG24 said:

Not the one they have their eyes on.

Primarily, yes I'm aware of that. But he was an excellent RB who got caught up in big numbers and moved on to A&M as a result. But he is a RB and he is a football player, and Coach Cobbs knows him well. And thought enough of him to give him reps, and FWIW he looked very good to me. I don't think I ever saw him loose yardage on a run. 

It may be a moot point. He might be happy just being an Aggie. And to me, that's too bad.

So roll your eyes all you want, and post puking Eagles. But if no one does the same thing in response to the notion that Earl might come back, then Mr. Landis deserves the same treatment.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

4 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

Primarily, yes I'm aware of that. But he was an excellent RB who got caught up in big numbers and moved on to A&M as a result. But he is a RB and he is a football player, and Coach Cobbs knows him well. And thought enough of him to give him reps, and FWIW he looked very good to me. I don't think I ever saw him loose yardage on a run. 

It may be a moot point. He might be happy just being an Aggie. And to me, that's too bad.

So roll your eyes all you want, and post puking Eagles. But if no one does the same thing in response to the notion that Earl might come back, then Mr. Landis deserves the same treatment.

He's a good back, just not one that they're bringing in on scholarship

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

I liked Landis in limited snaps. I think he's good enough to get snaps at many FBS schools if he's not getting them at A$M.

I am, however, intrigued at who this Huge prospect could be.

@GMG24, am I correct in my earlier assumption that it's a RB since you posted this in the RB thread?

45 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I liked Landis in limited snaps. I think he's good enough to get snaps at many FBS schools if he's not getting them at A$M.

I am, however, intrigued at who this Huge prospect could be.

@GMG24, am I correct in my earlier assumption that it's a RB since you posted this in the RB thread?

If the one commits that is the one they want. Yessir

• Upvote 2

• All About UNT changed the title to New RB -Zach Evans from Minn.