Barbershop is back tonight live!!!! Link in post.

TheReal_jayD

JD your defense of Craponi based on Bennett’s results make no sense because it was not based on facts.

The year before Bennett took over we gave up a staggering 43 points per game. Phil came in 2021 and immediately got us to a very respectable 27.5 per game. And that was during a transition to a new season.  You claimed that he really didn’t settle in until his second season (as a justification for keeping Craponi) but his defense was worse in the second year at 31.5. I don’t understand your logic.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

JD your defense of Craponi based on Bennett’s results make no sense because it was not based on facts.

The year before Bennett took over we gave up a staggering 43 points per game. Phil came in 2021 and immediately got us to a very respectable 27.5 per game. And that was during a transition to a new season.  You claimed that he really didn’t settle in until his second season (as a justification for keeping Craponi) but his defense was worse in the second year at 31.5. I don’t understand your logic.

Valid point but I also think that Littrell was running the ball more than Morris which chews up more clock.  That in my mind could potentially keep the scoring down.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

• KingDL1 unpinned this topic