Extend Eric Morris!

Cr1028

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

I agree. We need him here for a long time. It’s clear he’s building something special here just like he did before at UIW. The only guys the offense is set to lose are Burns and Moreka, and should be able to shore up the defense in the portal. I think we win 7 or so this year then push for double digits next year.

I like this, to be honest.  I would thoroughly enjoy double digit win seasons.  High entertainment value.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I mean, heck, why not flip the craziness the other way too? He succeeded once in three chances, that’s hall of fame credentials for a baseball hitter.

Please do not give the AD and President any ideas because in proper UNT fashion they will.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

I agree. We need him here for a long time. It’s clear he’s building something special here just like he did before at UIW. The only guys the offense is set to lose are Burns and Moreka, and should be able to shore up the defense in the portal. I think we win 7 or so this year then push for double digits next year.

You're probably right.   With all the excitement happening on Saturdays, it's only a matter of time before some P5 comes calling.

• RV 1

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

You're probably right.   With all the excitement happening on Saturdays, it's only a matter of time before some P5 comes calling.

At some P5 board meeting...

School president A: "Listen guys, I know they have no more than 3 wins each of the past 4 years BUT every single game was decided by a field goal. Now THAT'S exciting football! I say we let them in."

School president B: "No, we can't let them in. Their biggest fan message board censored a thread about firing their head coach 2 weeks into his first season!"

School president A: "Oh yeah, that's small time. Us P5 schools like it when fans call to fire a coach during the first spring scrimmage."

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1