GMG Barbershop Podcast 239 Link

TheReal_jayD

• Harry pinned this topic

Great pod, guys. 

Quick note on Houston: I disagree that they have a good team. They aren't expected to do much and a lot of people don't even have them making a bowl game. It was a disappointing loss for UTSA considering all the hype and expectations they have. But to the overall point, UH and Cal are similar programs right now so to see UTSA compete makes our loss even more troubling.

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MeanGreenDan said:

I sure wish you all would go back to releasing the audio version at some point! Maybe I'm the only one!

Do you like to just play the audio on your device - perhaps at an altered speed - and lock your device screen while you work?

Just a hunch but, if that is the case, there could be a work-a-round, but you have to have YT Premium:

Users who have YT Premium can play videos, lock the screen, and the audio will continue to play (you might have to hit the "PLAY" button to resume audio....an extra step, but it works).

Just throwing that out there.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, greenminer said:

Do you like to just play the audio on your device - perhaps at an altered speed - and lock your device screen while you work?

Just a hunch but, if that is the case, there could be a work-a-round, but you have to have YT Premium:

Users who have YT Premium can play videos, lock the screen, and the audio will continue to play (you might have to hit the "PLAY" button to resume audio....an extra step, but it works).

Just throwing that out there.

There are plenty of workarounds I'm sure. But the good old-fashioned way is the best.

Really glad Ashton is on the pod to provide some realism.

One thought about the Cal game. I think someone said worst opener for a coach since Dodge. Not so fast! We were absolutely curb-stomped by FIU in Mac’s opener (I know bc I flew to Miami from Honduras to watch that shitshow in the pouring rain). 

• Upvote 4