AAC 2023 Media Day Recap

Harry

• Harry pinned this topic

Harry, I'd like to throw a few kudos your way also.  Way back when this format started it was a breath of fresh air because it was totally different from what we were used to.  Instead of commenting on the previous comment you came in and gave us different categories of subjects to talk about.  It was a totally new and fresh concept.  

I don't know much about the workings and maintenance of this board.  I would imagine that there is some return on investment but I believe that the new format was done mostly (or totally) on your dime.  I am eternally grateful that you gave us GoMeanGreen.com.  You've done more than your share to keep us all informed and together in our support of UNT.  (I'm working on getting used to that but North Texas keeps getting in the way.)

We all owe you far more thanks than you receive but you seem happy to keep providing and improving GoMeanGreen.  So, I want to thank you again for the service and dedication that you provide and are now set to improve.  You are the best.  GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Edited by GrayEagle
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2023 at 9:29 PM, Harry said:

Last note and I will let you go.  I am pleased to announce that GoMeanGreen.com is working on a new premium service that we will be rolling out soon.  Some of you may recall a project we did in the past called “The Eagle Eye” and it will be like that but with a new name.   I will provide more details on this project later but suffice it to say that the GoMeanGreen.com you know, and love will not be changing, and we are just adding some additional premium content and features for those who are interested in that sort of stuff.    

I cannot wait. Suggestions - filter out non-UNT fans and make "votes" visible

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

Polls have the option of displaying names/votes.

I think you are referring to the in-post reactions.

I like them anonymous, personally.

Understand but it seems like there was a few sites around in college football that is still anonymous

• Cerebus unpinned this topic