Vegas!

Big Z

I booked Fri-Sun through our MGM account at Bellagio. There were already some decent comps available.

If the market goes 101% to hell long term after a 75bp or 100bp rate hike at Wednesday's Fed meeting they may be giving away hotel rooms by Sept on the Strip.  At minimum make sure you can cancel your hotel reservation so you can rebook for a cheaper rate. 

Edited by Pavlovs Eagle
  • Upvote 4

On 5/6/2022 at 7:28 AM, untcampbell said:

Cosmopolitan if you are with someone you love. Its a Marriott property, if you're a points whore like me.

Venetian rooms are massive if you need space.

I'm a Marriott points whore too and we've got our party of 10 guys staying at the Marriott Grand Château right off the Strip.  It's pretty much across the street from the Cosmopolitan.  They have accommodations up to 3 bedroom villas and 2200 square feet if you're going with several people.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Stayed at the new Resorts World Las Vegas last week and it was really nice.  Allegiant is really nice as well...very reminiscent of AT&T.  They're just going to have a ton of empty seats.  Their old place was a dump, but it's usually sad to see teams play in these massive stadiums with small crowds.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...