Conference USA Scores, Week 5

UNT Texas Hooligan

Just now, wardly said:

I don't think the top 3 CUSA teams could beat the top 3 Sun Belt teams this year.

App State ULL and Troy would stomp WKU LT and FAU. Maybe put USM in there and it might be a good game.

I have App State at ULL for the SBC championship

• Eye Roll 1

14 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

App State ULL and Troy would stomp WKU LT and FAU. Maybe put USM in there and it might be a good game.

I have App State at ULL for the SBC championship

I understand we look really bad right now, but even with that taken into account I think it’s silly to not have us in the top 3 of CUSA. 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I understand we look really bad right now, but even with that taken into account I think it’s silly to not have us in the top 3 of CUSA. 

I'm going off C-USA standings, and if i was to put teams I thought were the top NT would be 4. We have to go to Hattiesburg and Ruston and host UAB. Not to mention the possibility to be upset by Charlotte and Rice. 

If we lost, but the playcalling was good I would be way more optimistic. 

Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I'm going off C-USA standings, and if i was to put teams I thought were the top NT would be 4. We have to go to Hattiesburg and Ruston and host UAB. Not to mention the possibility to be upset by Charlotte and Rice. 

If we lost, but the playcalling was good I would be way more optimistic. 

I refuse to let myself expect a loss to any of the teams left on our schedule. Maybe I should know better after 30 years of this. 

• Upvote 1