Just sign!

Wag Tag

Does today's (and really the second half of the season's) lack of performance deter any recruits from coming?  I hope not.  Also, if your future coach was just rumored to be fielding offers for other HC jobs, it can't help our case either.  I'll feel much better when (and if) they all sign on the dotted line.  It is this incoming class that provides much hope and is crucial in building the program. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Mean Green Fan4Life said:

Does today's (and really the second half of the season's) lack of performance deter any recruits from coming?  I hope not.  Also, if your future coach was just rumored to be fielding offers for other HC jobs, it can't help our case either.  I'll feel much better when (and if) they all sign on the dotted line.  It is this incoming class that provides much hope and is crucial in building the program. 

I think the fact that Littrell himself went out to visit many of the top recruits just recently was huge. I imagine we will hold on to most if not all of them. 

• Upvote 3