Roosevelt Smart Return

BillySee58

45 minutes ago, chrisfisher said:

This is great news! I was hoping that he'd return one or two games before OU to knock the rust off and to integrate himself into our fairly smooth running offense (minus Maine game). Any word on Wise and Mohamed? 

Mccasland is very mum on injuries but I think Wise is just taking a conventional redshirt at this point. He has been in the layup lines all season.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1

Rose had some rust early in the game but started getting in the flow of the game at the end.  Rose's first couple of 3's were not even close.

DJ has not hit his stride yet.  He tends to be a streak 3 point shooting guy.  He can kill you with threes or he looks way off on this 3 point shot.

Gibson has a quick shot he gets the ball and if he is open he shoots in a fluid manner.  His 3's are nothing but net. He does try to much at times but he will continue to grow.

Simmons is so much improved this year, his shooting, defense, rebounding and not getting into foul trouble early in the game. 

Ryan is Ryan, a great team player and he leads the offense.

Miller seems to bring energy to the floor when he is on the floor.  He always seems to step up when we need him the most.

The new Simmons makes some size and physical strength to the floor.  I was watching him last game and no one was pushing him around.

Duffy, love this guy.  He is always giving 100% on both sides of the court and he can shoot the lights out.  

Mark the player from Russia is still learning the flow of the game.  He seems to be little hesitant at times.

The other guys I have not watched closely enough.

I am no expert but this is what I have seen so far and it is all personal opinion but I did stay at a Holiday Express last night.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

So Wise is one of the players not dressing out, who is the other player that is not dressing out but is on the court during warmups?

Wise is dressing out. He just hasn’t actually gone in (presumably to preserve his redshirt). Abdul Mohamed would be one, but not sure who the other is. It was Smart until last game.

• Thanks 1