The days after and the last two games

southsideguy

This season that started with so much promise has now become a disappointed for the team, the coaches and the fans.  We are all in this together if we are fans of the Mean Green.  Lucky for some of our players there will be a next year and the Seniors can remember that helped bring the team back from the darkness we were in.

My question is do we use these last two games for our younger players to get some quaility time on the field and start playing for next year.  I not saying we should not try to win the last two games.  What is more important the wins that wont mean much for us or getting playing experience for the young guys on the team.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

This season that started with so much promise has now become a disappointed for the team, the coaches and the fans.  We are all in this together if we are fans of the Mean Green.  Lucky for some of our players there will be a next year and the Seniors can remember that helped bring the team back from the darkness we were in.

My question is do we use these last two games for our younger players to get some quaility time on the field and start playing for next year.  I not saying we should not try to win the last two games.  What is more important the wins that wont mean much for us or getting playing experience for the young guys on the team.

When we went up by so much against ODU early I hoped that we might see some younger QB's like Bean get time but alas that was not meant to be.  Unfortunately against a tough opponent like FAU we may not be able to do it either.

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

These next two games are must-wins. If we don't finish with two wins its very possible that we're left with no bowl invites. So no, play the best players on the team.