Not that impressed

meangreanmick

4 minutes ago, NT93 said:

So are you saying that Auburn was better than Alabama last year?

In the conference standings? Yes

Right now LaTech is the best team in the West. Whoever ends up in the conference championship game is the best team from that particular division. Right now tech is in the driver seat to get there

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I vehemently disagree.  The best team in the West is in Denton, TX.

I thought that too, before Saturday. Today, I know we have the ability and potential to be, but they missed an opportunity to prove it. I’m not down on North Texas. We have an explosive team, and a fantastic defense. We could blow every other team out. We just need to pay attention to the focus and details the game requires. The ability is there.

7 minutes ago, MeanMag said:

I thought that too, before Saturday. Today, I know we have the ability and potential to be, but they missed an opportunity to prove it. I’m not down on North Texas. We have an explosive team, and a fantastic defense. We could blow every other team out. We just need to pay attention to the focus and details the game requires. The ability is there.

Perhaps we're not the deepest team, because injuries (one in particular) hurt us big time, but I still believe we're better. 

It's the old "9-times-out-of-10" argument.   LATech got us on the 1 time they'd win.   I'm just sad we won't get a chance to prove my theory until next year.

No way this is over.  Skip Holtz is worth a minimum of 2 WTF losses a year.

TECH did get lucky, BUT I honestly believe we have had the 2 best players on the field in EVERY game we have played this year.  45 and 21 have both been Freshmen All-Americans and they showed up again this week; both will play on Sunday’s.  That is not a knock on y’alls team.  Your QB was the 3rd best player on the field and your coach is better than ours.

Our 2 studs overcame your better coached squad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skilldawg said:

No way this is over.  Skip Holtz is worth a minimum of 2 WTF losses a year.

TECH did get lucky, BUT I honestly believe we have had the 2 best players on the field in EVERY game we have played this year.  45 and 21 have both been Freshmen All-Americans and they showed up again this week; both will play on Sunday’s.  That is not a knock on y’alls team.  Your QB was the 3rd best player on the field and your coach is better than ours.

Our 2 studs overcame your better coached squad.

I agree, especially 45.  He was pushing around double teams like he was playing middle school kids.

9 hours ago, meangreanmick said:

I agree, especially 45.  He was pushing around double teams like he was playing middle school kids.

Dude.   
Putting Brammer in there against him was a huge mistake.  I forgot about that, but definitely noticed during the game.
Brammer was getting manhandled.   Murray, after he was put in for Brammer, wasn't shutting Ferguson down or anything, but at least he was making it more difficult for him to get to Fine.