Coaches Show starts back up tonight!

MGNation92

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

I'm here enjoying the BBQ. In a black and green "Let it Fly" shirt with "Go Green" on the back. Come say hi if you're in the area!

My wife and I sat right behind you. I only know this because I liked your Wendy's shirt and was wondering where you got it from. 

• Lovely Take 1

16 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

My wife and I sat right behind you. I only know this because I liked your Wendy's shirt and was wondering where you got it from. 

I thought I overheard "Gooding" when she was talking. I'll have to introduce myself next time! 

I actually got it from one of the cheerleaders when they throw them into the crowds at games.

• Lovely Take 1

21 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I thought I overheard "Gooding" when she was talking. I'll have to introduce myself next time! 

I actually got it from one of the cheerleaders when they throw them into the crowds at games.

Absolutely. I think I'll start trying to make these more often. My wife enjoyed it so I shouldn't have an issue. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

20 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Absolutely. I think I'll start trying to make these more often. My wife enjoyed it so I shouldn't have an issue. 

Really happy to hear this.  Great seeing and chatting with both of you guys last evening.

• Lovely Take 4
  • Downvote 1