Marshall (3/4/17)

1 hour ago, outoftown said:

And Tony Benford goes out on the quintesential Benford game: no defense played, and throwing away a half time lead and finding a way to lose after leading with less than a minute to go.

#HIT -22!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1

In other news, FIU won, thus insuring that UNT finished dead flat last in the conference. This is truly a record-setting season!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, GreenMachine said:

If me poking fun at you a bit for being a TCU t-shirt fan drives you away from NT, you are more thin skinned than I thought. 

One post? Hardly. Your constant nipping because you are still upset because your best buddy got fired is comical. Your personal attacks and name calling when you couldn't win on facts, because, let's face it, RV was the worst AD in America. 

There are some really good people in this fan base that genuinely want to win. You and your little hit squad aren't them. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

3 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

One post? Hardly. Your constant nipping because you are still upset because your best buddy got fired is comical. Your personal attacks and name calling when you couldn't win on facts, because, let's face it, RV was the worst AD in America. 

There are some really good people in this fan base that genuinely want to win. You and your little hit squad aren't them. 

We still love you pooh bear. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Oh the joy you must feel driving away a long time fan. Such a big man you are. Lol.

You set yourself up to be ridiculed when you informed everyone your new allegiance to the Horned Frogs. You have no one to blame but yourself.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

20 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

You set yourself up to be ridiculed when you informed everyone your new allegiance to the Horned Frogs. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Na, I have AD lackies such as yourself to blame. I have a program that refused to fire an awful coach for 4 years to blame. 

While I sit and watch Kansas next year, you can enjoy McMurray St at the Pit. 

And for those just reading along, realize that 23 just crystallized the UNT AD approach to fans. If you demand better for years and finally leave when you realize things will never, ever change, it's your fault and it's ok to make fun of you for doing so. Make no mistake, 23 speaks almost directly for the AD here.

How Rick Villarreal of him.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

How insecure can you get?

Seems you are the insecure one. 

Go Frogs basketball!!!!

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

1 minute ago, UNT90 said:

Na, I have AD lackies such as yourself to blame. I have a program that refused to fire an awful coach for 4 years to blame. 

While I sit and watch Kansas next year, you can enjoy McMurray St at the Pit. 

And for those just reading along, realize that 23 just crystallized the UNT AD approach to fans. If you demand better for years and finally leave when you realize things will never, ever change, it's your fault and it's ok to make fun of you for doing so. 

How Rick Villarreal of him.

Just so everyone is crystal clear ... fans have very little they can do about the hiring and firing of people. Short of protesting outside the doors of the Athletic department with pitchforks and torches, all fans can do is talk to the AD leadership about their concerns with the direction the program is heading.

Call it "Rick Villarreal of me"* if you wish but that is how reality works, not the world UNT90, a confirmed TCU T-shirt fan, feels it should work.

* - I thought name calling was highly frowned up on this message board.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Just so everyone is crystal clear ... fans have very little they can do about the hiring and firing of people. Short of protesting outside the doors of the Athletic department with pitchforks and torches, all fans can do is talk to the AD leadership about their concerns with the direction the program is heading.

Call it "Rick Villarreal of me"* if you wish but that is how reality works, not the world UNT90, a confirmed TCU T-shirt fan, feels it should work.

* - I thought name calling was highly frowned up on this message board.

Ya, but impugning some professionally is A Ok. Lol.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Just now, MeanGreen_MBA said:

You do it often....

lol. I keep it to UNT athletics.

I imagine you are talking about your little buddy Rick? This is a UNT athletic board. UNT athletics have sucked for decades. I think the leader of UNT athletics is fair game...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

• Harry locked this topic