2 QBs versus Florida per Littrell

BigWillie

27 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

https://t.co/3tLqFwVIot

Translation: Fine will start, but when we get down by 30+, Alec will play garbage time to try and improve.

I don't hear that at all. Those quotes were ripped straight from the press conference. Nothing has changed. No need to demean our own team or our coach. That jackass doesn't know squat about North Texas. It doesn't surprise me that he didn't quote where Littrell says we treat it as just another week and we won't fear anybody. Florida almost lost to Kentucky last year looking ahead to Tennessee(who they play after us) and needed OT to beat 3-9 FAU while looking ahead to FSU.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I don't hear that at all. Those quotes were ripped straight from the press conference. Nothing has changed. No need to demean our own team or our coach. That jackass doesn't know squat about North Texas. It doesn't surprise me that he didn't quote where Littrell says we treat it as just another week and we won't fear anybody. Florida almost lost to Kentucky last year looking ahead to Tennessee(who they play after us) and needed OT to beat 3-9 FAU while looking ahead to FSU.

Sorry, the last thing I wanted to do was to demean our team or coach. I didn't know they took the comments from the presser.

I was just trying to make the point that we could easily be down to this team by 30 or more points based on the current state of the team and this season. We have a lot to look forward to though.

Believe me I have a lot of hope.  In fact I have hope that they could even take them to overtime like FAU did, but I just don't think that we're quite at that level yet.

I will stand by my comment though if we are down we will see Morris because he does need to improve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1