Headcount.... Who is coming tonight?

7 hours ago, SHOSS said:

Just ask them if they are capable of completing simple gift matching tasks...  and if they f it up, 3 years in a row, will they accept responsibility for it or would they make me pay for their incompetence?  

Does your company allow matches for athletic donations? Actually, this question is open to anyone.

i ask because the company I work for offers a 2:1 match program but specifically excludes athletic donations. I had a co-worker who tried to submit anyways and the employee who works in the gift match dept called the number and found out that it was sport specific and rejected the match. Anyways, I'm interested in how many companies match and if they do match, will they match athletic donations.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT15 said:

Does your company allow matches for athletic donations? Actually, this question is open to anyone.

i ask because the company I work for offers a 2:1 match program but specifically excludes athletic donations. I had a co-worker who tried to submit anyways and the employee who works in the gift match dept called the number and found out that it was sport specific and rejected the match. Anyways, I'm interested in how many companies match and if they do match, will they match athletic donations.

Chase did.  I have moved on, and my new employer does not.  It is kind of rare now.  

Apparently making a few phone calls was too difficult for the people in our ticket office...   then nitardy decided he would make me an "offer" to pay for their idiocy.  Even if your employer matches gifts, our ticket office will f it up.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Hope you enjoyed tonight 

Very good event. Purposeful and well thought out from Trip and Sicuro. Simply put, they have been selected by the Neal and Brint Ryan to audit the program and make recommendations base off their analysis. They have been conducting interviews for weeks and then fan and letterman input seem to be some of the final pieces.

• Upvote 1