• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2016 at 8:56 AM, FirefightnRick said:

I believe Hillary should be in jail, and Bernie is an economic moron.  

That ain't no shit!

Rick

Just trying to follow...."ain't no shit" means it's shit, right?  I think only the Rolling Stones, or better, can pull of the double negative.  ...just sayin'

• Upvote 2

On March 7, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Coffee and TV said:

Wow, this is the shit conservatives actually believe...

The Dems are running a criminal who committed crimes against her nation while in office and a communist. I can see why people would consider voting for Trump.

I pray for a contested convention and a Cruz nomination. The best thing about Trump's campaign is the normalizing effect it has had on Ted Cruz with the American public. Cruz is even ahead of Hillary with young voters in a recent poll. 

Absolutely the worst field of candidates in American history. I worry about the viability of this representative democracy after one of these politicians take over as president.

And make no mistake, Donald Trump is a lifelong democrat and will act like one if elected. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 8:25 AM, UNT90 said:

The Dems are running a criminal who committed crimes against her nation while in office and a communist. I can see why people would consider voting for Trump.

I pray for a contested convention and a Cruz nomination. The best thing about Trump's campaign is the normalizing effect it has had on Ted Cruz with the American public. Cruz is even ahead of Hillary with young voters in a recent poll.

Absolutely the worst field of candidates in American history. I worry about the viability of this representative democracy after one of these politicians take over as president.

And make no mistake, Donald Trump is a lifelong democrat and will act like one if elected.

Sane/rational people no longer want to be President and the few that do get trounced in the primaries.  It's a problem.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

Sane/rational people no longer want to be President and the few that do get trounced in the primaries.  It's a problem.

Reason doesn't make for sexy headlines or sound bites of today's media. We have a major political problem going forward as Buzzfeed politics will seemingly only continue to deteriorate. Education could fix this, but we know where we're headed there.

2 hours ago, MDH said:

Reason doesn't make for sexy headlines or sound bites of today's media. We have a major political problem going forward as Buzzfeed politics will seemingly only continue to deteriorate. Education could fix this, but we know where we're headed there.

Political problem or media problem?