Ralph Strangis

KRAM1

Dr. Lowe? Is this the same Dr.Lowe that taught "Civil War and Reconstruction"? I took that as a night class in the spring of 73. I remember him making the point about the difference between Calvary and Cavalry. He told us he would count any answer wrong, even if all the information was correct,  if they used the word Calvary in the answer.

I think it was during that time frame that he started sponsoring a soccer team.

20 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Dr. Lowe? Is this the same Dr.Lowe that taught "Civil War and Reconstruction"? I took that as a night class in the spring of 73. I remember him making the point about the difference between Calvary and Cavalry. He told us he would count any answer wrong, even if all the information was correct,  if they used the word Calvary in the answer.

They didn't have auto correct back then! Can you imagine how many answers get auto corrected into the wrong word today? You misplace that "l" and it's 50/50 on where auto correct is going to put it. 

Just now, Cerebus said:

I think he got tired of doing it, and the team wouldn't agree to pay him enough to have him go through with it anyway.  

I agree he was probably tired of it. Ralph is a different cat, with a lot of interests. Not sure about the team paying him, they had just worked out a new deal in 2014.