Players to Click in 2016

UNTLifer

11 hours ago, Aldo said:

RB: Ivery should be given more time in the screen game. Wasn't excited with what I saw from the other guys behind Ivery and Wilson. I am excited to see if Middleton can push Tucker and Co. as a true freshman.

Lots of talent behind those guys.  Ezzard, Tucker and Rex Rollins (if he can stay healthy) are very talented. But before I would put Ivery in the slot, I would put Marcell Porter #34 (Abilene HS and transfer from WTA&M) in the slot or throw to him out of the backfield. The guy has some wheels......both quick and fast. 

17 hours ago, eulessismore said:

That's a hell of a thing to say, but Drybread reminds us that spelling really is still important.

What do want me to say? Spelling has been a weakness for me for a long time and my iPhone  auto correcting things wrong makes it worse . I am sorry for my spelling and typographical errors , I really am , but there isn't realy a need to make a thing about it on the thread and be insulting. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Chris Drybread said:

What do want me to say? Spelling has been a weakness for me for a long time and my iPhone  auto correcting things wrong makes it worse . I am sorry for my spelling and typographical errors , I really am , but there isn't realy a need to make a thing about it on the thread and be insulting. 

I am usually not one of those grammar nazis, I make way to many errors myself. I am fine as long as I can understand what the person wants to say. Problem is that with you it has been going beyond that, too frequently it is hard to get the gist of things which makes it frustrating to read even when does not care about correct spelling etc.

There is a solution to this though, which is a more frequent use of the edit function. Errors made aren't necessarily there for more than a minute if one goes back to correct. Don't have to catch all of them either, just those that prevent the post from being understandable.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Chris Drybread said:

Dude, I really wasn't trying to insult you, and thought I was closer to insulting Quoner, who I think can take it with a grain of salt.  I only mentioned it because my work (involving street name review for a large city) requires having others correct their spelling errors.  Honestly, it gets a bit tiresome, but is important for various reasons, including support of 9-1-1 dispatching.

22 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Lots of talent behind those guys.  Ezzard, Tucker and Rex Rollins (if he can stay healthy) are very talented. But before I would put Ivery in the slot, I would put Marcell Porter #34 (Abilene HS and transfer from WTA&M) in the slot or throw to him out of the backfield. The guy has some wheels......both quick and fast. 

He's got good hands and size too

44 minutes ago, eulessismore said:

Dude, I really wasn't trying to insult you, and thought I was closer to insulting Quoner, who I think can take it with a grain of salt.  I only mentioned it because my work (involving street name review for a large city) requires having others correct their spelling errors.  Honestly, it gets a bit tiresome, but is important for various reasons, including support of 9-1-1 dispatching.

Thank you for your courage.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chris Drybread said:

I understand your point and I normally take it with a grain of salt also but it all came at me like one comment on my errors after the other and 2 animations , the dork in the monkey costume falling and the crack head... It wore me down

Welcome to the board.  It is all down hill from here.

Got to have thick skin to survive around here.

On 1/16/2016 at 10:45 PM, Chris Drybread said:

I understand your point and I normally take it with a grain of salt also but it all came at me like one comment on my errors after the other and 2 animations , the dork in the monkey costume falling and the crack head... It wore me down

I always figured the mistakes were caused by you posting from your phone. I've switched from a small iphone 5s to a new Google Nexus phone (damn near a phablet) and it's hard as hell to type with one hand on the damn thing due to the increased screen size. I have to constantly go back and correct because of auto correct correcting misspelled words to other words not even closely related to the topic at hand. Cell phones should not be as big as they are now!!!!!!!

Edited by Got5onIt

3 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

I always figured the mistakes were caused by you posting from your phone. I've switched from a small iphone 5s to a new Google Nexus phone (damn near a phablet) and it's hard as hell to type with one hand on the damn thing due to the increased screen size. I have to constantly go back and correct because of auto correct correcting misspelled words to other words not even closely related to the topic at hand. Cell phones should not be as big as they are now!!!!!!!

When I was in high school cell phones  were about 2 inches tall !