Devante Kincade - Transfer QB Target

James329

Not sure if trolling or actually have some insight..... interesting:crashh:

Not wanting to get my hopes up to much @Harry

guarding my heart!

Not trolling at all. I have no clue what school he is gonna choose. I know UNT is an option. And i was told it is going to be made on Christmas day. Fingers crossed he will be wearing green next year and not a pony on his helmet. 

Do you know who else he is considering going to? Assuming OU is out of the pic with kyler going there now. 

I don't think OU was ever an option. It looks like he's been following Houston and SMU coaches, in addition to us. If he has to sit out next year, then only have one year of eligibility in 2017 then his options can't be too great.

• Upvote 2

I don't think OU was ever an option. It looks like he's been following Houston and SMU coaches, in addition to us. If he has to sit out next year, then only have one year of eligibility in 2017 then his options can't be too great.

Hopefully he can get the waiver.   Honestly though, it has been tough to get those approved in the past.