Do you smell it?

GreenMachine

If I am tee Goree or Okeeron or any of the other young WRs we have, I am taking a good long look at transferring to another in state team where perhaps my HS qb is playing... I can almost foresee a Greer run offense next year because we all know that Mac will respond to failure by doing more of the same... it's his DNA. 

I actually think Greer will start next year, as a senior busdriver, but if he doesn't, it will be because another Tall, unathletic QB will get the job.

• Upvote 1

Last series, down that far, with only ONE decent series by McNulty (but still ended with a fumble, ironically)...why not throw in one of the other guys and see if they could catch fire?

no, no! That might hurt his self esteem.  We must make sure he feels good about himself when Rice rolls into town.

Last series, down that far, with only ONE decent series by McNulty (but still ended with a fumble, ironically)...why not throw in one of the other guys and see if they could catch fire?

because then he'd have to scramble to find an excuse to not play him against Rice.

I actually think Greer will start next year, as a senior busdriver, but if he doesn't, it will be because another Tall, unathletic QB will get the job.

this, unfortunately this. Just remember, he will know the PlayBook by then.

I was standing next to some really cute girl tonight, can't remember whether UNT or SMU fan, seemed like she let one of those silent-but-deadly things slip out.  I still thought she was really cute.  Now the offensive part of our game tonight?  Smelled bad, looked bad.  I'm gllad I had to take the train home so that I missed the post game show, with Coach Mac, as I understand, calling it "disappointing".  Hell, "disappointing" is something that you can hopefully learn something from.