UTEP (3/5/15)

CMJ

One of the hardest road trips to make in league play. Will probably take our best game of the season to win.

With no deandre I'm expecting to lose. This will be a good test for the team for the conference tournament though.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Line - 10 UTEP

UTEP has the advantage on both ends of the floor.

We gave up 11 offensive boards against last time. Big key

Vince Hunter, Earvin Morris, and Omenga Harris had big games against us.

USM forced 17 UTEP TOs

I think UNT will get some guys to step up and keep this game close throughout, but UTEP will win it.

UTEP 66 UNT 59

I'm hoping the Harris suspension provides some sort of motivation to go out, forget about Saturday, and play their best ball. Who knows? UTEP has just gotten blown out by LA Tech and lost to the lowly USM Golden Eagles (although we can't talk) so maybe we've caught the Miners at the right time. GMG!

UTEP will have Tim Floyd back. He was suspended for the USM game.

When Andrew predicts a loose, its not evan worth previewing. Crap.

I would prefer a win though.... I want the 6 or 7 seed because I would be able to watch the game due to the time it is at. The 8 and 9 seeds play at noon and keeps hen wily spot through Thursday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rough. I hope this is merely a bad game against a good team and not a sign that the Old Dominion performance derailed our momentum.

I'd lean that way until we play UTSA. Tough to win on the road at UTEP. Especially after they lost to USM. You had to figure they were gonna come out extra sharp tonight.