FIU (2/21/15)

Mean_Green09

You know why its not snowing in Florida this weak end? Because the theme is red hot, baby! Much like we showed last year, this team can win 4 in a row at least once, so why not do it again now!? A lot of you Haders can't see the forrest through the threes - not only are we peeking, but we are billing for the long time. What if next year we sign a solid JNCOs poster and bring back JT plus the other guys; That would be very promise ring! I think the croods are seeing this momentim and things are not that dad. We are in the top nifty percent of the confrence and could easily have a winning record.

Looked at what some of you have campaigned about:

Can't win on the Rhode? JUST DID - 2 rights make 0 wrongs!

Can't beat a good team? Hello, McFly!

Can't keep games closed? We Mickael Irving on a snow day, son!

Could not have a change of a record deal? Were close!

Lets win by double digitals and bury those ledes. Anything can happen so much every day when you think about it, but Binford is showing you clowns its tool time and your a bunch of Al Borlins. I think tonight we blow them out - bigtits!

Our birds 76

There birds 59

• Upvote 2

I don't see any way we make it higher than 5 even if we were to win out.

ODU Is not inline for that either.... The 5 and 6 seed may come down between UNT, UTSA, and ODU. That's my point. We need to win in order to secure a 5 or 6 seed. 4 more big time games for us to work our way up. UTSA a and ODU a are huge games!

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1